Your students will love "making" breakfast with this fun new Dramatic Play Center. Simply add play food to this set - I have even added paper cups and trays from a coffee shop (free!) to make it more realistic. Have your students brainstorm what they like to eat for breakfast and how to prepare it. You can turn your Dramatic Play Center into an all-day breakfast cafe!
This pack has everything you need:
- various signs (Open, Closed, "Egg"-cellent Eggs, etc.)
- vocabulary cards to add to a pocket chart or writing center
- labels to organize play food
- bunting sign "Breakfast Cafe"
- menu and order sheet (color and b&w)
- "Coffee Card" frequent coffee buyer punch card
- What I Eat for Breakfast writing/drawing paper
- student tags to wear to allocate various roles (i.e. customer, drink maker, chef, etc.)
...and LOTS more!
(Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included)
You can also purchase this center in my Dramatic Play Centers - The Complete Set
Be sure to visit my blog to see this center in my classroom (coming soon)!
Please come and follow me!
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class