Breeds of Rabbits: Match-up Cards
This is a fun activity for younger children in your class to recognize, learn the names, and match these different breeds of rabbits.
This set includes:
• 16 picture cards on 4 charts
• 16 rabbit picture cards for matching
• One 8.5x11 sheet with all the animal names to be used as a control chart
• Print on card stock
• Cut the sheets with charts into four and use the cards for matching.
• Cut the sheet with dotted lines and laminate.
• Use the control chart to teach names.
Fonts may appear different on the TPT generated images