Who doesn't remember creating their own witches' brew after watching Hocus Pocus?
Your kids are sure to have a blast with this fun-filled, common-core aligned Halloween mini-pack on capacity and measurement.
3.MD.2 Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l). Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.
Here's what is included...
1. Two capacity and mass classroom reference posters with definition and a visual
2. Franken-Fill print-out (Think: Halloween-themed Gallon Man) with craftivity directions and template to have your students make their own.
3. Three Halloween theme metric conversion reference bookmarks
4. Eight different common-core aligned worksheets on capacity conversion, volume and mass.
5. Witches' Brew Recipe (Warning - it's addicting!)
6. Estimating Witches' Brew Activity directions with capacity cards - gallon, quart, pint and cup
Don't forget to leave FEEDBACK for TpT credits!!