Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.09 MB | 16 pages
This cross curricular activity combines Reading and Science skills. Students will begin by conducting bridge research! They will learn bridge vocabulary and learn about four types of bridges. After they have completed their research, they will apply their knowledge by building their very own bridge! This is a great STEM activity!
Included in this file:
- Kid friendly, informational text on bridges (4 pages)
- Research recording pages (3 pages)
- Vocabulary assessment (2 pages) and answer key
- Planning pages and materials list to complete prior to building
- Bridge blueprint/grid paper
- A testing log
- Parent letter explaining the lesson and requesting materials