If you’re looking for engaging and educational activities that will help your students deepen their understanding of the novel, Bridge to Terabithia
, then you and your students will love this resource! This resource is filled with thirteen different activities that will help your students connect to, analyze, predict, investigate, synthesize, evaluate and comprehend the novel Bridge to Terabithia.
• All of the chapter-by-chapter Bridge to Terabithia activities are hands-on, interactive, engaging and tap into different learning styles that require students to become actively involved with their reading.
• Whether students are participating in small group discussions, creating a character sort, drawing to show understanding, making a novel quilt, constructing interactive shapes and foldables, or creatively writing, they’ll be having fun!
• Many of the Bridge to Terabithia novel study activities result in work that can be displayed and showcased in your classroom.
• And the best part is that students will understand the novel Bridge to Terabithia
Each activity is easily adaptable to an in-class activity, homework assignment, or authentic assessment.
Includes 13 Bridge to Terabithia
Literature Study Activities:
• Chapter 1 – Showing Understanding Foldable
• Chapter 2 – Making Connections Hanger
• Chapter 3 – Novel Webs
• Chapter 4 – Evaluation Flippers
• Chapter 5 – Creative Writing
• Chapter 6 – Novel Quilt
• Chapter 7 – Character Analysis Sort
• Chapter 8 – Drawing to Show Understanding
• Chapter 9 – Making Predictions Flaps
• Chapter 10 – Postcard Writing
• Chapter 11 – Connections Chain
• Chapter 12 – Group Discussions
• Chapter 13 – Novel Cube
These activities connect directly to Common Core Learning Standards: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.1, CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.2 , CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.3, CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.6, CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.9
You may also like...
- Fable Reading, Analyzing, and Writing Units
Test Prep Bundle
- Answering Multiple Choice Questions, Responding to Short Answer Questions, and Motivational Test Prep
Narrative Writing Unit
Other Interactive Novel Studies…
• Bud, Not Buddy
• My Brother Sam is Dead
• ”Thank You, M’am”
- Interactive File Folder
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
*** Click HERE
to become a seller on TpT
(Referral by Brain Waves Instruction)
Brain Waves Instruction