This is a 11-slide presentation on chapter eleven of the novel The Bridge to Terabithia. This lesson includes opportunities for students to prove that they read and understand the chapter, can write reflectively on what is happening in the story, and can discuss character actions, reactions, and solutions with peers.
The lesson includes the following slides:
(1) Title slide with author
(2) Reading Task Chapter Eleven: No!
(3) Chapter objectives and guiding questions
(4) Warm-Up: Personal Writing Reflection
(5) Peer Discussion Questions
(6) Review of Plot Pyramid
(7) 5-question reading check
(8) Reading Check Answer Key
(9) Jess's Journal: Student Response
(10) Additional Discussion Questions
(11) Areas for further exploration for chapter 11
This lesson is designed to get students reading, discussing, and analyzing Bridge to Terabithia. The clean formatting, sharp images, and simple answer keys take the burden off teacher planning so more time can be focused on the students!
Enjoy! Please leave feedback if this lesson what useful to you!