This is a 11-slide presentation on chapter twelve of the novel The Bridge to Terabithia. This lesson includes opportunities for students to prove that they read and understand the chapter, can write reflectively about the story, and can discuss character actions, reactions, and the resolution of the text.
The lesson includes the following slides:
(1) Title slide with author
(2) Reading Task Chapter Thirteen: Building a Bridge
(3) Chapter objectives and guiding questions
(4) Review of Plot Pyramid
(5) 5-question reading check
(6) Reading Check Answer Key
(7) Jess's Evolution: Before and After Brainstorm
(8) Jess Evolution: Possible Responses Answer Key
(9) Resolution Discussion Questions
(10) Reader Response: Writing Prompt Student Choice
(11) Areas for further exploration for chapter 13
This lesson is designed to get students reading, discussing, and analyzing Bridge to Terabithia. The clean formatting, sharp images, and simple answer keys take the burden off teacher planning so more time can be focused on the students!
Enjoy! Please leave feedback if this lesson what useful to you!