This is a 14-slide presentation on Chapter four of the novel The Bridge to Terabithia. This lesson includes opportunities for students to prove that they read and understand the chapter, can compare the two main characters, and create and perform a character interview with peers. Students are also asked to write about their own imaginary world.
The lesson includes the following slides:
(1) Title slide with author
(2) Reading Task Chapter Four: Rulers of Terabithia
(3) Chapter objectives and guidng questions
(4) 6-question reading check
(5) Reading Check Answer Key
(6)Character Comparison Venn Diagram
(7) Venn diagram answer key
(8) Discussion Questions
(9) Character interview Activity
(10) Character Interview Activity Directions
(11) Character Interview Question Model
(12) Creative Writing Assignment: Creating your Own World
(13) Creative Writing Directions
(14) Areas for further exploration for chapter 4
This lesson is designed to get students reading, discussing, and analyzing Bridge to Terabithia. The clean formatting, sharp images, and simple answer keys take the burden off teacher planning so more time can be focused on the students!
Enjoy! Please leave feedback if this lesson what useful to you!