This is a 10-slide presentation on chapter six of the novel The Bridge to Terabithia. This lesson includes opportunities for students to prove that they read and understand the chapter, can discuss character inferences based on text, and create their own gift-buying budget through a short cross-curricular activity.
The lesson includes the following slides:
(1) Title slide with author
(2) Reading Task Chapter Six: The Coming of Prince Terrien
(3) Chapter objectives and guiding questions
(4) 5-question reading check
(5) Reading Check Answer Key
(6)The Tradition of Gift Giving Brief History
(7) How the Gift Reflects the Giver Inference Chart
(8) Possible Answers Inference Chart
(9) Creating a Gift Budget- Cross-Curricular Activity
(10) Areas for further exploration for chapter 6
This lesson is designed to get students reading, discussing, and analyzing Bridge to Terabithia. The clean formatting, sharp images, and simple answer keys take the burden off teacher planning so more time can be focused on the students!
Enjoy! Please leave feedback if this lesson what useful to you!