This is a 8-slide presentation on chapter eight of the novel The Bridge to Terabithia. This lesson includes opportunities for students to prove that they read and understand the chapter and can write creatively using the persona of a character.
The lesson includes the following slides:
(1) Title slide with author
(2) Reading Task Chapter Twelve: Stranded
(3) Chapter objectives and guiding questions
(4) 6-question reading check
(5) Reading Check Answer Key
(6) Text-Based Discussion Questions
(7) Letter to Leslie Activity
(8) Areas for further exploration for chapter 12
This lesson is designed to get students reading, discussing, and analyzing Bridge to Terabithia. The clean formatting, sharp images, and simple answer keys take the burden off teacher planning so more time can be focused on the students!
Enjoy! Please leave feedback if this lesson what useful to you!