This set of 100 Word Wall Cards will help brighten up your word wall. The cards come in 6 different bright chevron colors (blue, green, orange, red, turquoise, and yellow) with a chalkboard frame in the middle.
- A set of 100 frequently used sight words (Fry Words).
- A set of blank editable cards to add your own sight words.
Directions on how to add text to the cards.
- Type your desired text in the blank cards.
- Highlight the text.
- Select View> Show/Hide> Toolbars> Properties Bar
- Or Keyboard shortcut> command+e for Mac users or control+e for PC users.
- You can use the enter key to position the text where you want it on the cards.
The toolbar gives you the option to change the font, font size, color, and a few other options.
Click here to see a video tutorial on my blog.
Make sure you check out the matching Word Wall Headers.
Check out these other Chevron and Chalkboard Products...
FREE Subject Area Labels
The Learning Chambers