Are you looking for hands-on activities for teaching electricity? This unit is chalked full of fun ideas for your students.
In this unit you will find all of these activities:
- Teacher's Notes and Resources
- Three Activities for Teaching Static Electricity and Poster
- Flow of Electricity Simulation Activity
- Brainstorming Sheet
- The Magic School Bus: Gets Charged Exit Slip
- Making Connections Lab- Students make a series and parallel circuit
- Making Connections Lab Exit Slip
- How to Make a Circuit Writing Activity- includes directions, writing frame, brainstorming/illustrating steps sheet, and final copy paper
- Movement Activity to Simulate Series and Parallel Circuits-includes materials for the activity
- Conductors or Insulators? Directions, Lab Sheet, T-chart exit slip
- My Electricity Book- Students illustrate and label key vocabulary words (includes teacher's guide)
- Task Card Activity/Unit Assessment- a fun way to assess students- includes directions, five task cards, response sheet for students, and answer key for teachers
- Terms and Credits
I hope that you and your students enjoy this unit!