Create a colorful and eye catching classroom this year with this bright polka dot decor starter set. This set has all of the basic decor elements you'll need to get set up for the year; from shape and color posters, to birthday displays and desk name plates, subject or schedule cards, and so much more! Your classroom will look fantastic and you'll love being able to customize your look with over 150 pages of editable elements!
In this compressed zip file download you will receive:
- 1 PDF Document containing 180+ pages of ready to print classroom decor elements (updated July 2019).
- 1 PowerPoint document containing 150+ pages of editable decor elements (updated July 2019).
- 1 PowerPoint document containing 10 text editable Color Posters
- The original product file from 2013
- Please note: you must have PowerPoint to open and edit some of these documents.
Here is everything that is included:
- Welcome Bunting (plus editable bunting pieces)
- “Our Class Rules” Tiny Pennant Bunting (with option for “Our Classroom Rules”) (editable in PPT)
- Behavior Clip Chart (with and without clip art) (editable in PPT)
- Decorative Pennant Bunting (editable in PPT)
- Birthdays: 2 display options (Birthday cake monthly headers or monthly posters to display a 5x7 photo) plus Happy Birthday bunting (editable in PPT)
- Shape Posters: Half Page Size
- 2D- circle, square, triangle, rectangle, rhombus, oval, pentagon, hexagon, diamond, and octagon
- 3D- cone, cube, sphere, rectangular prism, triangular prism, cylinder, pyramid, hemisphere, and tetrahedron
- Shape Posters are editable in PPT (change fonts or change to Spanish)
- Color Posters: Full Page Size- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, and white (editable in PPT)
- Calendar Set Up includes:
- Monthly Headers: with and without seasonal clip art (editable in PPT)
- Calendar Numbers: square and circle (to 36 so can also be used for other labeling in the classroom) (editable in PPT)
- 5 Happy Birthday cards for use on calendar, 1 special day card, 1 field trip card, and 2 school is closed cards
- “Yesterday was, Today is, Tomorrow will be” charts with days of the week cards to post (editable in PPT)
- Weather: “The weather is” chart with 11 weather cards with pictures and words
- Desk Name Plates:
- 12 lined name plates (6 plain and 6 with color burst accents)
- 12 lined name plates with the alphabet in D’Nealian style print, numbers 0-20, left and right reminder “hands”
- 12 lined name plates with the alphabet in Zaner-Bloser style print, numbers 0-20, and left and right reminder hands
- All Desk Name Plates are editable in the PPT.
- 32 Subject/ Schedule Cards (all editable in the PPT)
- 6 blank schedule cards (editable in the PPT)
- Word Wall Title Bunting
- Word Wall Letter Headers (editable in PPT)
Here's what teachers are saying about my classroom decor sets:
- "Thank you for making these! I love using all of your matching pieces in my room! :)"
- "Such an amazing resource. Nice to have everything in one place and not have to spend a fortune doing it! Thanks!"
- "Love this! Great deal!!!"
- "So cute and saved me so much time! Thanks!"
❤️Earn TpT Credits: Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Please leave feedback and earn TPT credits. Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide feedback! Your feedback will help other buyers, and will help me with future products.
❤️Perks of being a TpT store “Follower”
I love my followers! Don't miss out on giveaways or new products at 50% off for the first 15 buyers. *Simply click the green "Follow Me" button at the top of this page (with the star) near my logo picture.* Thanks a bunch for your support!
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet are all strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.