Shape posters make shape recognition and geometry fun and active. You can use the number posters and cards during small group, whole group, circle, and center time. It is a great addition to any math center! They have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Just print, cut, and laminate!
SAVE over 20% and buy the Classroom Essentials Bundle
• Teaching Ideas
• Full page Number Shape Posters
(circle, oval, triangle, square, rectangle, rhombus, diamond, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, heart, star, crescent, cross)
Fun shape activities and games to try:
• Match shape manipulatives or real classroom objects to the shape poster. ****My students favorite!****
• Make a book
• Playdoh mats (roll playdoh snakes to make the shape)
• Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference
• Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms)to trace/make the shape
• Trace shapes with dry erase markers
• Write the Room Shapes
• Hide and Seek Shapes
• Laminate and cover with shaving cream. Trace the shapes in the shaving cream.
• Shape Musical Chairs
Go check out more coordinating classroom essentials included in the Bundle!
Editable Schedule CardsEditable Classroom JobsClassroom Rules: Posters, Activities, & Parent NotesEditable Full Page Classroom LabelsColor PostersAlphabet PostersNumber Posters
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool