Alphabet Posters: Alphabet Posters in a rainbow design make letter recognition and word work fun and active. You can use the letter posters during small group, whole group, circle, and center time. It is a great addition to any literacy center or Daily 5 word work center! They have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Just print, cut, and laminate!
SAVE over 20% and buy the Classroom Essentials Bundle
Included in this Alphabet Set:
• Teaching Ideas
• Large Full Page Letter Cards (one letter card per page)
• Short Vowel, Long Vowel Posters, & Combination Short/Long Vowel Poster
Fun letter activities to try using the letter posters:
• Match letter manipulatives to letter cards (whole alphabet, teacher selected letters, or letters in their name) ****My students favorite!****
• Make a book
• Playdoh mats (roll playdoh snakes to make the letters.
• Sound match game (students can match pictures or various objects with the letter that makes the corresponding sound)
• Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference
• Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms)to trace/make the letter
• Trace letters with dry erase markers
• Write the Room Letters
• Hide and Seek Letters
• ABC order
• Laminate and cover with shaving cream. Trace the letters in shaving cream.
• Letter Musical Chairs
Go check out more coordinating classroom essentials included in the Bundle!
Editable Schedule CardsEditable Classroom JobsClassroom Rules: Posters, Activities, & Parent NotesEditable Full Page Classroom LabelsColor PostersNumber PostersShape Posters
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool