Get organized and keep all your papers in one place makes teaching so much easier with this teacher binder! My teacher binder goes with me everywhere because it has everything I need!
SAVE over 20% and buy the Classroom Essentials Bundle
To help with lesson planning I included a page for weekly lesson plans (horizontal and vertical), centers plan, small group plans, unit sketch, year at a glance, student observations log, and a reflection page. Keep track of student information using class lists, student birthdays chart, basic information pages, student services at a glance, password lists, RTI interventions, student interventions, parent email list, and parent contact log. Organize all of your teacher resources using a professional development log, sick & personal days off log, user names & passwords chart, favorite websites list, important numbers log, and book wish list (my favorite). With everything you have to do, I created 8 different “To Do” lists. And I couldn’t forget about all the meetings we have so you can use the notes, class notes, and meeting notes page. THE FORMS INCLUDED ARE NOT EDITABLE. Just print and write directly on the pages!
What is editable are the colorful binder spine labels and covers/dividers page!. If you are anything like me, you LOVE having things that match! Pick the binder cover(s) that match your classroom décor! The binder spines and matching covers/divider are also in a PDF. Super simple, just print the ones you need!
You also get a monthly calendar for this school year. THE CALENDAR IS NOT EDITABLE. Each year, I will update the calendar! All you need to do is go to “My Purchases” section on the TPT website and download the newest version for FREE (along with any additional pages I add to this product)!
I have kept my Teacher Binder in a 3 ring binder and have taken it to a printing store to have it bound. You do what you think will work best for you!
This planner is a great tool for preschool and kindergarten teachers because it includes a centers planning page!
Monthly Calendar (not editable, all of these will come in a PDF file)
Forms & Checklists (not editable, all of these will come in a PDF file)
• Centers Planning Page with Centers: Arts/Crafts, Music/Movement, Math, Blocks/Building, Letters/Sounds, Writing, Science/STEM, Sensory, Fine Motor, Dramatic Play
• Centers Planning Page with Centers: Art, Library, Math, Blocks, Library, Science, Sensory, Fine Motor, Dramatic Play
• Centers Planning Page Blank (4 options: 6 centers, 8 centers, 10 centers, or 12 centers) Great to use for Math Stations/Centers or Literacy Stations/Centers
• Weekly Lesson Plan (2 pages) to fit 8 subjects/areas in both horizontal and vertical formats
• Weekly Lesson Plan (2 pages) to fit 7 subjects/areas in both horizontal and vertical formats
• Reflections & Observations (3 options)
• Observations Page
• Groups Planning Page (2 options)
• Unit Sketch with Arts/Crafts, Music/Movement, Math, Blocks/Building, Letters/Sounds, Writing, Science/STEM, Sensory, Fine Motor, Dramatic Play, Social Studies, Character Ed (2 options)
• Unit Sketch Blank (3 options)
• Year at a Glance: Units of Study (2 options) from Aug. to May or Sept. to June
• Year at a Glance: By Week
• Class List
• Class List (Boys & Girls)
• Student Birthdays
• Student Services (Student, Time, Place)
• Student Interventions (Class Chart)
• Student Interventions (Single Student Chart)
• RTI Interventions (Class Chart)
• RTI Interventions (Single Student Chart)
• Student Health Alert (record allergies, medications, & other health info)
• Transportation List
• Student Information (Fits 4 Students per Page)
• Student Information (Fits 1 Student per Page)
• Parent Emails
• Parent Contact Log
• Student Password Log
• Student Check List (Fits 20 Students)
• Student Check List (Fits 25 Students)
• Professional Development Log
• Sick & Personal Days Log
• Teacher User Names & Passwords
• Book Wish List
• Favorite Web Sites
• Meeting Notes
• Important Numbers
• Class Meeting Notes
• To Do List (8 to Choose from)
EDITABLE Dividers/Covers & Binder Spine Labels (EDITABLE, all of these will come in a PowerPoint file)
• Designs (rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, teal, purple, & pink)
• You can type your own titles onto the cover/divider pages and spine labels in the designs you choose or print the pages you need and write directly on them!
Dividers/Covers & Binder Spine Labels (not editable, all of these will come in a PDF file)
• Teacher Binder
• Teacher Resources
• Student Information
• Year at a Glance
• General Information
• Lesson Plans
• Student Services
• To Do
• Student Birthdays
• Unit Plans
• Parent Contacts
• Book Wish List
• Professional Development
• Days Off
• Favorite Websites
• Student Interventions
• Student Check Lists
• Class Meetings
Please contact me if you need a page I didn’t think of and I can create it for you!
Go check out more planning and organization items:
Portfolio & Skills Assessments made EasyClassroom Rules: Posters, Activities, & Parent NotesEditable Full Page Classroom Labels
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool