Number posters make number recognition, counting, adding, and subtracting fun and active. You can use the number posters and cards during small group, whole group, circle, and center time. It is a great addition to any math center! They have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Just print, cut, and laminate!
SAVE over 20% and buy the Classroom Essentials Bundle
• Teaching Ideas
• Full page Number Posters with then frames (0-20)
Fun number & counting activities to try using the number posters.
• Match number manipulatives to the number cards ****My students favorite!****
• Make a book
• Playdoh mats (roll playdoh snakes to make the letters & roll corresponding number of balls to create the ten frame)
• Counting Objects (students count out various objects around the classroom and place on the card)
• Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference
• Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms) to trace/make the number and the ten frame
• Trace numbers with dry erase markers
• Write the Room Numbers
• Hide and Seek Numbers
• Make a number line
• Laminate and cover with shaving cream. Trace the numbers in shaving cream.
• Number Musical Chairs
Go check out more coordinating classroom essentials included in the Bundle!
Editable Schedule CardsEditable Classroom JobsClassroom Rules: Posters, Activities, & Parent NotesEditable Full Page Classroom LabelsColor PostersAlphabet PostersShape Posters
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
number cards | number flash cards | flash cards | numbers | number cards preschool | number cards pre-k | number cards | number posters