Number posters make number recognition, counting, adding, and subtracting fun and active. You can use the number posters and cards during small group, whole group, circle, and center time. It is a great addition to any math center! They have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Just print, cut, and laminate!
►►SAVE over 20% and buy the Rainbow Design Classroom Decor BUNDLE
• Teaching Ideas
• Full page Number Posters with then frames (0-20)
Fun number & counting activities to try using the number posters.
• Match number manipulatives to the number cards ****My students favorite!****
• Make a book
• Playdoh mats (roll playdoh snakes to make the letters & roll corresponding number of balls to create the ten frame)
• Counting Objects (students count out various objects around the classroom and place on the card)
• Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference
• Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms) to trace/make the number and the ten frame
• Trace numbers with dry erase markers
• Write the Room Numbers
• Hide and Seek Numbers
• Make a number line
• Laminate and cover with shaving cream. Trace the numbers in shaving cream.
• Number Musical Chairs
Need more Rainbow Design goodies? Check these out!
• Monthly Calendar Headers: Bright Colors Design
• Calendar Numbers: Bright Colors Design
• Calendar Icons: Bright Colors Design
• Center Posters (Rainbow Design)
• Classroom Jobs (Rainbow Desi gn)
• Schedule Cards (Rainbow Design)
• Classroom Rules: Posters, Activities, & Parent Notes (Rainbow Design)
• Color Posters (Rainbow Design)
• Alphabet Posters (Rainbow Design)
• Number Posters (Rainbow Design)
• Shape Posters (Rainbow Design)
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select and purchase additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school can purchase this for your classroom.