For those of you who aren't quite sure where to start with class rules, hopefully this will help! The five rules shown here are as follows:
1) Raise your hand when you have something to say.
2) Follow directions the first time they are given.
3) Actively listen to the person who is speaking.
4) Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
5) Use respectful verbal and nonverbal communication.
These are rules you would want to go over, in depth, many times at the beginning of the year. Number 5 may be a bit abstract for some students, but it is 100% worth teaching over and over and over again, until it sticks. :-)
Easy to print out, cut, and either laminate or glue to card stock for durability.