These activities all focus on the ow vowel diphthong (as in clown, not as in snow). There are games appropriate for whole/small groups and independent literacy centers, too. It is suitable for first grade and as a review in second.
More specifically, it contains:
* 22 bingo cards (no two are alike)
* rebus spelling cards
* abc order to the first letter (Kids will write 4 words in abc order.)
* abc order to the first letter (These are self-checking, multiple choice cards: What word sits between the two given words in abc order?)
* a word sort activity (ow, ower, owl, and own words)
* rhyming concentration (self-checking)
* scrabble spelling
* matching picture with sentence clue
* making words (How many 2 letter, 3 letter, etc... words can you make with the given letters?)
* a super engaging card game for use in your small groups
All the recording sheets are included. Enjoy!
50 slides + 1 title + 1 contents + 1 credits page