Address the Acts Leading to the American Revolution
while you practice primary source analysis
This 1-page handout provides text from 4 Acts (Sugar Act, Stamp Act, Tea Act, Quartering Act) Leading to the American Revolution
or Revolutionary War
followed by guiding questions
for students to use in analysis
. Includes a significance wrap-up question in which students utilize all of the information to explain the significance of the document or its relevance to American History.
Answer Key is Provided!
All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress, National Archives or public domain.
for actual product.
Great class or homework assignment!
See other Primary Source Analysis Activities in my TpT Store!
You may really like my U.S. Primary Source Analysis Bundle and My SPRITE Series!
• American Revolution Centers Investigation & Project Assignment Activity
• American Revolution SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American Revolution SPRITE Social Studies Content Organizer
• Analyzing Documents on the American Revolution History War
• Battle of Bunker Hill American Revolution Document Analysis Activity
• Declaration Causes Necessity (Arms) American Revolution Document Analysis
• Declaration of Independence American Revolution Document Analysis Activity
• Letter to Canada before American Revolution Document Analysis Activity
• Revolutions Project Cumulative Activity French & American Revolutions
• Thomas Paine's Common Sense American Revolution Document Analysis Activity
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources.
You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!