9 x fully resourced, highly-rated lesson packs:
1. The different systems of voting and electoral reform.
2. The differences between democracies and dictatorships.
3. The organisation of British local government and how it works.
4. Absolute and Constitutional monarchies vs Republics and the history behind how Britain came to be a constitutional monarchy.
5. The differences between communism and capitalism as forms of government, their advantages and disadvantages.
6. How general elections work in the UK
7. How MPs are elected in the UK
8. How Parliament works in the UK
9. A political quiz for students to see where their own political leanings lie.
All 9 lesson packs are complete with one hour-long powerpoint, accompanying differentiated worksheets, clip links with questions, plenaries, clear LOs and starters. All are well differentiated to three levels throughout to enable clear evidence of progress for all students.
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my store and at my website: www.ecpublishing.co.uk