Spun-off from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science Workbooks, this Bundle on Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions & Changes contains: 3 Lessons and 6 Worksheets - and Assessment up the a$$! Individual cost would be $3, but the Bundle price is just $2
22 slides are printed as 11 Landscape DOUBLE-SIDED sheets of paper, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' edge.
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have more than 100
State Tests on their shoulders - and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to
90 minutes to teach their class. But I've been handily beating the
State while teaching an average of 110 students every year - and
with only about 38 minutes for science class! It's a matter of public
record: I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
All this - and with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
No Test-Prep books,
and just 38 minutes for Science class.
THAT is what I less-than-humbly call 'Teacher Effectiveness.'
So what are my kids learning, doing and using?
Bossy Brocci worksheets.
This Bundle on Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions & Changes contains:
ENDOTHERMIC VS. EXOTHERMIC GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
1) Complete Note-taking (in class, with a group, or solo) in a Graphic Organizer (Semantic Map) on Endothermic vs. Exothermic Chemical Reactions
2) Write 9 Phrases about either Endothermic or Exothermic Reactions that are the counterpart/opposite to various given phrases about the other type of reaction
3) Fill in a Graphic with Words, Letters, Symbols and a Definition for Endothermic and Exothermic Chemical Reactions
4) Be trained to Identify, Distinguish and Define Endothermic & Exothermic methodically & systematically
ENDOTHERMIC VS. EXOTHERMIC CHANGES
1) Define and Describe 10 Chemical Equations and 5 Physical Changes (Phase Changes) that are either Endothermic or Exothermic changes
2) Select & Write 4 Phrases that describe the 10 given Chemical Equations:
Heat is a Reactant; the Reaction is Endothermic
Heat is a Product; the Reaction is Exothermic
The Reaction Takes, Uses and Absorbs Heat
The Reaction Makes, Produces and Releases Heat
3) Select & Write 6 Phrases that describe the 5 given Physical Changes/Phase Changes:
Heat is Required, Absorbed from the Surroundings
Heat is Produced, Released in to the Surroundings
This Phase Change is Endothermic
This Phase Change is Exothermic
Temperature of Surroundings Decreases
Temperature of Surroundings Increases
4) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
5) Be trained to identify, describe and define Endothermic and Exothermic changes methodically & systematically
ENDOTHERMIC VS. EXOTHERMIC CHEMICAL REACTIONS AND CHANGES QUIZ
1) Answer 65 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-choice questions about Endothermic and Exothermic Chemical Changes/Reactions and Physical Changes/Phase Changes
2) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
3) Be trained to identify, describe and define Endothermic and Exothermic changes methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' edge
Science Chemistry Physical Properties Chemical Properties Physical Changes Chemical Changes Nuclear Changes Chemical Reactions Elementary Chemical Reactions Synthesis Decomposition Single Displacement Double Displacement Combustion Endothermic Reactions Exothermic Reactions Precipitate Chemical Equations Reactants Products Coefficients Subscripts Stoichiometry Balancing Chemical Equations The Law of Conservation of Matter The Law of Conservation of Mass Reaction Rates Reaction Kinetics Activation Energy Reaction Rate Speed Factors Temperature Catalyst Pressure Surface Area Concentration