Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? (Dialogic Reading) - CCSS Lesson Plan
**Based on "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" by Bill Martin Jr.
**Dialogic Reading, Color Identification, and Word Association Focus**
A completed lesson plan based on color identification and word association for toddlers, along with Pre-K CCSS.
This will include:
- Detailed edTPA Lesson Plan Structure
- Developmental Domains Addressed
- Brief description of the lesson
- Objective(s) of the activity
- Connections to standards
- Language Objectives
- Resources/materials needed:
- Anticipatory Set, Instruction/Mini Lesson, Independent Practice, and Closure
- Differentiated Instruction
- Follow up/Extension activities
** Fully Editable in Microsoft Word **