Flannel boards are a great tool in teaching visual literacy, narration, sequencing, and comprehension!
This felt story set was inspired by the classic children's picture book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle.
**Please note, this set comes in flattened PDF files only. If you are looking for the digital felt clip art set, you can find those here: Brown Bear and Friends Digital Felt Art
After downloading and printing this felt story set, you can use the characters in a variety of ways, such as:
* Print on t-shirt transfer paper
, iron onto sheets of felt, cut out, and use on a flannel board
* Print on cardstock, laminate, cut out, and place a magnet on the back. Use on the fridge, magnet board, or metal cookie sheet. (TUTORIAL)
* Print on cardstock, laminate, and glue to popsicle sticks for stick puppets.
* Print on cardstock, laminate, place a piece of rough velcro on the back. Stick to a flannel board
* Use on a bulletin board or for classroom decor.
* Make a file folder game.
This 12-piece set includes:
Brown Bear, Red Bird, Yellow Duck, Blue Horse, Green Frog, Purple Cat, White Dog, Black Sheep, Goldfish, Teacher, and two Children
This set is for personal or single classroom use only.