Also included in
- Teaching kindergarten, first, and second graders all about rhythm can be challenging, but these resources are here to help! These are all of the song, lessons, games, centers activities, flashcards, and more that I have created to teach quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests.Join my free res$55.65$79.50Save $23.85
- I love using books in my classroom-- and this year, I am buckling down and trying to get really intentional with using books in a musical ways.This bundle has book based lessons for the elementary music classroom. Each one focuses on something specific-- rhythm, melody, instruments of the orchestra,$35.00$50.00Save $15.00
One of my favorite books to use with lower elementary students is Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See? We use it to practice solo singing (you can check out that lesson here!), and then we work on quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests with these rhythm cards!
This product includes 11 one beat rhythm cards and 11 two beat rhythm cards based off of the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. (Check it out here!) Each card is available in black and white and color, as well as stick notation and regular notation. Great for teaching elementary music! It also includes music lesson directions to help teachers use these correctly. Students can practice rhythm, use their singing voices, play a game, read a book, and compose!
- 11 one beat rhythm cards in stick notation (color and black and white)
- 11 one beat rhythm cards in regular notation (color and black and white)
- 11 two beat rhythm cards in stick notation (color and black and white)
- 11 two beat rhythm cards in regular notation (color and black and white)
- Two bonus cards in color, black and white, stick notation, and regular notation for an optional extension
You may also like:
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room