Do you love the book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear! What Do You See?
Then you are going to love this student book.
* The student book follows the same darling and predictable format
* Students experience making their own circle story! What's not to love?
* Exploration of Adjectives. I suggest having students use their yellow crayon to highlight the adjectives they have chosen after writing the book. Maybe even the next day as a quick 10 minute reteach/review. If they chose yellow duck, they would highlight the word yellow. I would do this as whole group of course, but you choose. Its all about what your students can handle.
* It is fun! With the standards police breathing down your neck this activity fits the bill for students engaging themselves because they are actually writing their own book and they are interacting with numerous standards!
* Enjoy and please leave me some feedback! Your votes and comments are a pat on the back!
Thanks Katie Knight
Brown Bear Student Book Second Grade by Katie Knight
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.Based on a work at www.teachertothecore.blogspot.com