Bruno’s Dandy Doggie Days was created as a tribute to my furry little pup who loves to greet each little friend as they arrive at my office. It is jam-packed full of doggie-themed receptive and expressive language activities designed for preschool and early elementary children. Here’s what’s inside:
* Dogs in Action: targeting -ing verbs (receptive and expressive) and WH questions
* Color Bone Sort: a fun matching game for naming and matching colors as well as use of carrier phrases
* Cariboo Cards: Dog-Themed cards that are designed to fit the Cariboo game by Cranium. If you don't own the Cariboo game, no worries, this activity can be adapted for use without the game and still be doggone fun!
*Dandy Dog Directions: Two levels of auditory directions to be used with the Cariboo cards in a format that can be used for quick data collection
* Doggie, Doggie, Where's Your Bone game: a delightful hide-and-seek game that features a bone and some doggie-themed hiding places
* The Bruno Chronicles for Auditory Memory and answering WH questions. Two levels of difficulty for more flexibility!
* Doggie Dreams Category game: 4 categories of fun objects to sort and name.
* Bruno’s Busy Day. This 8-page book is great for working on verbs and vocabulary. It’s a fun one to send home as homework, too!
Updated 3/21/16: 3 pages of Auditory Closure activities!
* One black and white worksheet with picture support
* 12 auditory closure cards: Students fill in the blank with a plausible answer.
This packet is so DOGGONE cute and full of learning opportunities you just have to FETCH it for your bag of TRICKS. It will have your kids BARKING for more doggie fun!