PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Study and explore the science behind bubbles! Learn about surface tension, optical effects (reflection, refraction and interference), balanced forces, surface area, hydrophilic and hydrophobic forces and more!
• 4 Reading passages and questions (key included)
• Homemade bubble solution recipe
• 5 Bubble investigations (includes teacher prep notes, tips and shopping lists)
- What is a bubble?
- Why are bubbles round?
- Why are bubbles colorful?
- Why do bubbles change color?
- Homemade Bubble Solution Recipe
- Bubble Prints Activity
- The Best Bubble Solution Investigation
- The Incredible Unpoppable Bubble Investigation
- The Incredible Giant Bubble Investigation
- Bubble Blowers Investigation
- Bubble Investigation Teacher Tips
- Class Batch Recipe of Homemade Bubble Solution
- Class Batch Recipe of Unpoppable Bubble Solution