Kids love bubbles! A bubble theme provides so many great learning and play opportunities. This pack comes with home preschool lesson plans and hands-on activities for a week full of math, reading, & science learning activities inspired by bubbles and bubblegum.
This home preschool lesson plan includes over 30 sensory play, literacy, math, pretend play, and science activities.
With this set you get a FULL week's worth of lesson plan ideas and resources
All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
This lesson plan set also includes:
1) Bubble Counting Mats (1-30)
2) Bubble Shape Mats (square, circle, triangle, rectangle, star, hexagon, oval)
3) Counting Bubble Gum Emergent Reader and Activity (Numbers 1-10)
4) 2 and 3 Letter Word Building Bubble Mats with Word Cards
5) Upper and lowercase bubble letter cards
6) 10 Little Bubbles Song Chart with Large Piece for Singing Along and Acting Out
7) Bubble Recipe Experiment Planning and Recording Sheets
8) Bubble Number and Set Puzzles (1-10)
9) Bubble Letter Matching Puzzles
10) Bubble Number Cards (0-35)
The Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool
Ocean Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plans
Fish Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plans
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you.
We hope you and your kids love this lesson plan pack!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine