This 34 page bubble unit is perfect for any classroom or homeschool family. This unit is all about hands on science experiments with a focus on making predictions, trial and error, and the scientific method. Each bubble experiment comes with directions and a experiment reflection page. This unit also comes with a recipe for bubbles, and a variety of other activities and resources that will get your students learning about the science of bubbles.
Table of Contents
1. Bubbles KWL
2. Bubble Solution Recipe
3. Compare home made bubbles with store bought bubbles Venn Diagram
4, List as many words as you can that describe bubbles
5. What are bubbles? Interactive paragraph includes comprehension questions.
6, Bubbles True and False pockets interactive activity (includes answer key).
7. Make your own bubble wand out of recycled materials
8. What colour are bubbles? Experiment (includes: scientific method graphic organizer and experiment directions).
9. Can we change the shape of a bubble? Experiment (include: scientific method graphic organizer and experiment directions).
10. How to make a bubble inside of another bubble? Experiment (includes: reflection page, experiment directions, and scientific method graphic organizer).
11. How do you make a bubble bounce experiment. (includes: reflection
page, experiment directions, and bouncing bubbles prediction booklet).
12. Bubbles Acrostic Poem
13. Write a descriptive paragraph about how to blow a bubble. (includes: planning page and writing paper).
14. What I have learned about bubbles fact booklet. (includes: directions and fact booklet pages).