This Science Unit is BUBBLING with experiments as well as math, writing, and computer connections. What better way to add some fun into your classroom because bubbles aren't just for little kids!
This unit includes:
-bubble basics writing connections
-Finding bubbles with 10 bubble posters
-Bubble Trouble writing connections
-On Your Mark...Get Set...Blow bubble timing activity
-Rub A Dub Dub Measurement activity
-Bubble Builders testing variables
-Water Bubbles vs. soap and salt bubbles
-Engineering Bubbles building a bubble pipe
-Observing Bubbles activity
-Catching Bubbles activity
-Best Bubbles activity
-Bubble poem sheet
-The Strength of Bubbles activity
-Bubble Gum Fun computer connections and activity
-Book connection ideas
-Lesson guide/materials guide
Bubbles are a great way to connect science in your classroom and still let kids have fun! Check out my blog for more science ideas at: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard