Save over 20% by buying the bundle! This bundle includes both of my best-selling bucket filling products that support the book: Have You Filled a Bucket Today by Carol McCloud.
This Bundle Includes 2 Complete Resources:
Bucket Filler Activities
Interactive Read Aloud: Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
Bucket Fillers Activities include:
Detailed directions to explain everything and…
1. 2 mini-posters
2. 2 Bucket Filler vs. Bucket Dipper activities & answer key: Scenarios to discuss if someone is a bucket filler or a bucket dipper
• 20 word cards (10 each bucket fillers and bucket dippers)
• 32 picture cards (16 each bucket fillers and bucket dippers)
3. Bucket Filler Craft: Bucket and cloud sentence starters
4. Bucket Filler class book template (included in preview)
5. Awards: Certificate, Bucket Filler mini-award, and Bucket Filler bracelet.
6. Buckets to create bulletin board display title: BUCKET FILLERS
Read Aloud: Have You Filled a Bucket Today? include:
1. All About Interactive Read Alouds
2. Tips & Tricks for Interactive Read Alouds from me, a first grade teacher.
3. Interactive Read Aloud PLANNER for 2 complete, color-coded interactive read alouds.
-First Read-Reading like a Reader (blue): The first read will get your students acquainted with the book, allow them to practice their predicting skills, introduce vocabulary and help them learn the sequence of the story.
-Second Read-Reading like a Reader (pink): The second read is more focused on Common Core Skills. Because this is the second time they have read it, they are more able to understand the characters, setting, and structure of the book, while also reviewing vocabulary.
4. Sticky note printables. I always find it easier to print the things I want to say on sticky notes and have them in the book on the right pages so I have made it easy for you. All you have to do is use the included template and print. I suggest color-coding each read aloud with a different color sticky note just so you don’t get them mixed up. Keep the pages you printed them on so you can stick them right back on when you are done. Store in a folder or binder.
5. Print & cut notes. If you’re nervous about printing on sticky notes, or just don’t have time, print these out and cut them apart and stick them in the book on the correct page. Quick and easy.
6. Tips for printing on sticky notes
7. Sticky note template to use when printing
8. Vocabulary cards including the words and definitions
9. 3 Reading connections/retelling worksheets
10. 2 mini-posters to complete on being bucket dippers and fillers.
11. Class book cover and template.
These are great activities to start the year and teach your students how to be respectful bucket fillers!
You May Also Like:
Contraction Pack BUNDLE
Bossy R: Posters, Sorts & Worksheets
Interactive Read Aloud: How to Read a Story
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you will need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Visit my blog Our Elementary Lives for freebies and resources.
I'd love to connect on social media. Find my here:
Thanks for stopping by!