Noble Eightfold Path Analysis
teaches students about Buddha’s Noble Eightfold Path through the cycle of life and death. Students look at real life scenarios and match them with one of eight practices that Buddhists practice. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans. A key is included.
Get this resource along with the entire unit, including PowerPoints, warmups, worksheets, a video guide, review Kahoot!, crossword review, assessment and lesson plans by snagging World Religions Unit Bundled
• Judaism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Ten Commandments Primary Source Analysis
• Hinduism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Buddhism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Christianity Powerpoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Islam PowerPoint with video clips and presenter notes
• Jesus - Bible Primary Source Analysis
• The Story of Islam Video Guide
• Golden Age of Islam Primary Source Analysis
• World Religions Chart
• Buddhism - Noble Eightfold Path Analysis (World Religions)
• World Religions Crossword Puzzle Review
More stuff on the way!
“Follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!