What are your students giving up for Lent? What new habits will they form that are positive? In this collaborative activity, Buddies (partners) help each other make Lent posters for their 40 day sacrifices and also brainstorm new positive activities or goals for the Lenten season. Perfect for religion classes that have buddy activities. There are two pages of printable, cut out instructions as well, since buddy activities can get a little noisy. We use this resource at our Catholic School before Ash Wednesday, but could be done during the first week of Lent.
This is a fun, interactive, poster idea for older students to guide, lead, and mentor younger students.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged