This document is for everyone! No need to buy a fancy planner, you can make your own with this product. Just print and you're good to go. I print the pages for the whole year, hole-punch, and place in a 3-ring binder. You can also add tabs, dividers, or flags at the beginning of each monthly section and I like to add a pocket divider to the binder to hold any paper bills or important papers. Could also be used to teach students budgeting skills if you teach finance or a study skills class.
The following planning pages for each month (12 months)
- Blank Monthly Calendar: monthly view you can reuse year after year
- At a Glance Page: tables list expenses in common categories to help you see how much you spend in each category. There are blank spaces in most categories to add any expenses that I did not list.
- Expense Tracker: a table to track expenses throughout the month and categorizes (cash, debit, credit) & (want or need)
- Bill Pay Checklist: a table to list all bills with space for projected amounts, due dates, actual amounts, and date paid
- Goals Page: a space to write down monthly goals and monthly notes (notes section is space for up to 2 square post-its)
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EDITABLE AND CANNOT BE TYPED INTO. It is meant to be printed and filled out with pen/pencil.