Budgeting Board Game for Financial Literacy
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get your students ready for life in the real world with these six comprehensive resources! These are two great resources to simulate a career fair and the job interview process right in your very classroom!★Career Research Project + Mock Career Fair★Mock Job Interview ResourcesGet your students readPrice $28.50Original Price $32.50Save $4.00
- Teach students how financial decisions can affect their lifestyle choices! These resources helps pre-teens and teens understand what budgeting looks like when you become an adult. Students will have to make a series of decisions that reflect their futures, and hopefully illustrate to them in a tangiPrice $9.25Original Price $10.75Save $1.50
Teach students how financial decisions can affect their lifestyle choices! This resource helps pre-teens and teens understand what budgeting looks like when you become an adult. Students will have to make a series of decisions that reflect how much they can save per month (or how much debt they accrue per month), and hopefully illustrate to them in a tangible way how financial decisions can truly affect the lifestyle they want to lead.
★Budgeting Options Worksheets (one with amounts filled in and one with blank amounts so students can do their own research)
★32 Curveball Cards
★Blank Curveball Cards
Check out Budgeting Board Game Travel Edition here!
Other Best Selling Resources from Exceptional ELA!
- The Tell-Tale Heart Mock Trial: Test your student's knowledge of this spooky tale in this fun role-play activity!
- Roll an Icebreaker Question: Students use dice to get to know each other in an easy, no stress icebreaker!
- Career Research Project + Mock Career Fair: Get your secondary students thinking about the future with this amazing resource and project!
- Email Etiquette Lesson + Activities with Google slides: Never receive another poorly-worded email again! This resource comes with both a teacher slideshow to project and an interactive student slideshow!
- Crime Scene Reports: Give your students the chance for real world application! Comes with three different templates and can be used with any text and/or character!
- Editable Black and White Coupons: Incentivize positive student behavior in the classroom!
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
❤ Sign up for my mailing list great freebies!
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Thank you!