A bundle of 5 exercises to help students create a budget for pursuing their dream career. These activities help students:
• Assess their current finances
• Create a budget for pursuing a dream
• Identify methods for reducing expenses
• Learn fundraising techniques
• Reflect on spending choices and values
These activities were made by Chip Hiden and Alexis Irvin, co-directors of the hit documentary The Dream Share Project, about successful people who pursued their dream career. Their film and workshop has been presented at over 200 colleges and high schools.
Feel free to email Chip with any questions at Chiden2 (at) Gmail.com. Or watch the movie and learn more on TheDreamShareProject.com