Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
43.62 MB | 21 files pages
Included in this zipped file are several different files. The files can be broken into four categories and are labeled as: Open House or Back to School Presentation, parent forms, newsletters, and classroom décor. Some of the files are editable, but not all. Some files included are a variety of editable Power Points and not editable pdf files. Please note that all of the graphics in the Power Point files are locked in compliance with the different artist’s requirements.
Parent Forms: 7 bug themed forms for parents to complete for the back to school season. Please note these forms are NOT editable. The forms include:
• Parent sign in sheet that includes email (color and plain version for better printing included)
• How Do I Go Home form for parents to write down his or her student’s way home. (color and plain version for better printing included) . A premade version includes bus, care, daycare and ASP. An editable version is included in the zipped file as well if your students go home different ways.
• Request of parent volunteers (color and plain version for better printing included)
• Two different phone documentation forms for the teacher to document communication. The parents fill in the part of the information to save the teacher time and the rest of the form allows for teacher to record parent contact. One form is a full sheet perfect for the teacher to store in a binder. The other form is one form that has two sheets that need to be copied on cardstock back to back. Cut the forms in half and hole punch the corner to store on a binder ring.
• Class directory request form
• Child information form for parents to complete (please note this is a two sided sheet and should be copied back to back)
All these forms save me a great deal of time- especially the “How Do I Go Home” form because it gives a class transportation list at a glance and the phone documentation form which is VERY helpful for RTI and data collection!
I put all these forms out at our Sneak a Peek (some districts call it Parent Orientation) before school even starts!
Open House or Back to School Presentation : This is two editable power point files to show at Open House or any Back to School event. The files include:
• An editable bug themed power point presentation for Open House. Blank slides as well as prefilled in slides are provided
• A sample, filled in Open House presentation
• Editable Bug themed 2 page newsletter in color and black and white
• A sample, filled in newsletter
• An editable Red Hot Information handout for important information (I fill this in to include vital information and give it to parents at the Sneak A Peak before school starts)
• A sample, filled in Red Hot Information handout for important information
Classroom Décor: Different files to decorate your classroom with the bug theme. Please note that some of these files are NOT editable.
• Bulletin Board display “Buggy About Great Work!” word cards (not editable)
• Bulletin Board display student name circles (editable). These editable circles can have student’s names added. Hot glue the circles onto the tops of clothespins and then hot glue the clothespins to 12 inch by 18 inch construction paper for an easy to change hall way work display.
• Book box labels (NOT editable)
• Rules of Our Hive 8 ½ by 11 inch poster (editable)- Record the classroom rules on this coordinating poster. Includes example of how to fill it in.
• The Buzz About Going Home 8 ½ by 11 inch poster (editable)- Record the classroom rules on this coordinating poster. Includes example of how to fill it in.
• Word Wall letter cards- coordinating alphabet cards to use as a word wall headers (not editable) with coordinating word wall cards that are editable.
• Alphabet cards for an alphabet line (not editable)
• Number cards one- ten with the number, spelling and ten frame (not editable)
• Months of the year cards for the calendar (not editable)
• Days of the week cards for the calendar in two sizes (not editable)
• Number cards for the calendar including cards for half day, teacher workday, holiday, especial event, happy birthday, field trip, assembly, no school, 100th Day of School, and last day of school. Editable cards are included as a separate file.
• Eighteen pages of schedule cards for display that can be edited to add your special events (editable).
• Name plates with four different designs (not editable)
• Job Chart cards with 16 different cards and header and editable matching cards