210 total cards and 5 worksheets included!
A Fly's Tone of Voice (pg. 2-7)
- Use the 20 included TOV cards and the 36 different sentences
to practice using different TOV.
- Have your students guess your TOV.
- Use included worksheet to decide what TOV to use in each situation
Mr. Caterpillar's Emotions (pg. 8-11)
- Use the 20 emotion and 20 definition cards to teach emotions. Use them in a Go Fish or Memory game
- Use worksheet to have students draw emotion, give examples, and provide synonyms and antonyms
Perspective Taking with a Ladybug (pg. 12-15)
- Read 24 scenarios and determine how the person would feel.
-Use worksheet to come up with a situation that has happened in real life and determine how another person felt.
Problem Solving with Ms. Butterfly (pg. 16-19)
- Read 24 included scenarios and think about the best way to solve the problem.
- Use worksheet to come up with a real life problem and solution to that problem.
Making Conversation with a Dragonfly (pg. 20-26)
- Use the 36 topic cards to help initiate conversation. Students must form a question from the words on the card.
- Hint pages included if student needs help making questions
The Spider can Stay on Topic (pg. 27-30)
- Use the 24 conversation cards to practice making topic appropriate comments
- Use worksheet to come up with your own conversation and comments
6 Special cards and a game board (pg. 31-32)
Copyright © 2013 Speech with Sharon. All rights reserved by author. Please do not copy, sell, or share these materials. For individual use only. You may direct them back to my Teachers Pay Teachers page: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-With-Sharon
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/speechwithsharon or on my blog: www.speechwithsharon.blogspot.com.
Thank you for your purchase, I would love your feedback!