- BUGGY MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES with Bean Bags, Scarves, Stretchy Bands and Movement Cards are perfect for springtime music class and preschool through 2nd grade activities. Picture your students stretching, bouncing, hopping, marching, twisting, wiggling, playing games, as they create, express and demons$14.00$11.20Save $2.80
- Bean Bag activities are a great way to get students moving and build classroom community. Bean bag activities help all students connect music skills with movement while developing gross motor skills. This bundle of bean bag movement activities and games are perfect for music class activities, P.E.,$18.25$14.60Save $3.65
BUGGY BEAN BAG ACTIVITIES are perfect for the music and preschool classrooms. Show students the “bug” pictures and then play a fun bean bag game that will help all students connect music skills through movement. The cross-curricular and engaging activities provide lot's of opportunities for movement and developing gross motor skills. Help your students with reading, writing and movement. Best for Preschool through 2nd grade ages.
- 8 Buggy Bean Bag Games in a presentation
- 8 Buggy Bean Bag Flash Cards
- Power point presentation & Pdf. Files
- Teacher Booklet with Activity Directions
- Shoe Fly Shoe
- Buzzy Bee Bags
- Flutter Fly
- Grass Hop It!
- Bag It Mr. Ant!
- Lady Bag
- Darting Dragonfly
- Centipede Center
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Creative Movement activities
- Music and movement activities
- Connect Life Cycle and Science lesson with movement activities
- Build Classroom Community
- Transition Activity
- Connect Movement with Learning
- Develop Music Listening Skills
- Cross Body (Cross The Midline) Movement
- Gross Motor Movement
- Fine Motor Movement
- Team Building
- Playing together/take turns
HOME SCHOOL APPLICATIONS:
Give your children the chance to play games, learn to work together, take turns and develop their movement skills.
Connect nature with music and movement.
Perfect for your spring science lessons.
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!