This resources offers a SPRING CATERPILLAR CVC WORD BUILDING LITERACY CENTER ACTIVITY SUITABLE FOR KINDERGARTEN TO GRADE 1 STUDENTS
The tools in this pack offers hands on learning by building or linking each caterpillar to build the CVC word that appears on the hat and the tools here need to be prepared.
THIS PACK INCLUDES:
* 12 CVC SHORT A CATERPILLAR STRIPS
* 12 CVC SHORT E CATERPILLAR STRIPS
* 12 CVC SHORT I CATERPILLAR STRIPS
* 12 CVC SHORT O CATERPILLAR STRIPS
* 12 CVC SHORT U CATERPILLAR STRIPS
ALL THE TOOLS HAVE BEEN DUPLICATED IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR EXTENSION ACTIVITIES AND TO ACCOMMODATE DIFFERENT BUDGETS.
HOW TO USE:
*Match the complete CVC (body of the caterpillar) to the head
* Separate all the pieces and have students build the caterpillar on a table or carpet to build each word
* Use on pocket charts or as teaching tool during spring literacy circles
*You can use linking toys to have students LINK the body pieces togerther (HOW FUN!)
Thank you for looking
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at