What a buzz you’ll create with your students as they learn about Bugs with this unit. You get 5 Literacy Activities, 5 Math Centers and 5 No Prep worksheets to use as fill-ins or for those students who finish early.
- Bug Fact Sheets: Bee, Butterfly, Ant, and Ladybug
- What I Know About (Bug) Worksheet: working individually, students will write three facts about their bug in a brace map format.
- Group Report Worksheet: Working as a group, students will report to the class about their bug. Each child will be responsible for 1-2 facts depending on group size.
- “I Like Bugs” Mini-book and Pocket Chart Cards
- Creepy Crawly Word Family Sort and ABC Order
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly Writing and Craftivity
- Buggin’ Out Sentence Order Practice
- Catch That Bug! Addition Facts
- The Ant’s Picnic Game – Addition and Subtraction Facts
- Ladybug Number Match – Number to Tally Marks to Dice
- Bug Puzzles – pre-programmed and blank versions as well as black and white
- Insect Inches Measurement
- Butterfly Symmetry – draw other half of picture
- Bug Graphing
- Bee Happy! – match beginning sounds
- The Buzz About Bugs – Bug Vocabulary
- Ants…More or Less – Comparing Numbers
You Might Also Like…
Dinosaur Math and Literacy Centers
Connect with Key to Kinders
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me
next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.