Bugs and Insects Movement Cards for Brain Break Transition Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Buy all four of my animal themed movement cards for preschool and save 25%!! Are you struggling to find engaging brain break activities and smooth transition activities that prevent student behavior problems, occupy students with excess energy, and improve student listening skills? These farm, bug,Price $9.60Original Price $12.00Save $2.40
- You can now purchase ALL 29 complete movement card sets in my store, at an even more discounted price than the regular bundles! Be prepared with a fun activity for seasonal, holiday, animal, and lots of other themes that you teach in your classroom! Are you struggling to find engaging brain break acPrice $60.90Original Price $87.00Save $26.10
Are you struggling to find engaging brain break activities and smooth transition activities that prevent student behavior problems, occupy students with excess energy, and improve student listening skills? These bug and insect movement cards will have your students attentive and engaged, all while learning bug and insect vocabulary and burning some energy, so they can stay focused for the rest of the school day!
This movement card set includes:
- Bug and insect vocabulary such as bee, butterfly, ladybug, ant, fly, and more!
Use these cards for:
- Circle time or morning meeting
- Themed gross motor activity
- Transition activity
- Brain break
- Indoor recess
- Classroom reward
- Substitute teacher plans
- “This thing doesn’t start for 10 minutes and my kids are already antsy!”
Multiple format options to use them:
- Downloads as a PDF format that includes full page and four on one page versions
- Print cards out in either size, laminate, hole punch and keep on a metal ring
- Cut out and tape to sides of large dice
- Open full page version on an iPad or Smart Board to use digitally!
Lots of ways to differentiate for various skill levels:
- Demonstrate movements for younger students and build their vocabulary
- For older students, read the card without demonstrating the movement to encourage creativity
- Read the verb and demonstrate the movement and have students guess what object/animal performs that movement
- Show animal/object without reading the card and have students come up with descriptive words for movements of that animal or object
Grab these sets for all your lesson themes!
Save money and grab them in a bundle!