PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
QR Codes are perfect for the digital classroom! Not only are QR codes an easy way to incorporate technology, they are also an excellent way to enhance your Daily 5 rotations and reading centers. This set is packed full of books that your students are sure to love.
- 20 bugs and insects QR code read alouds
- 3 student response sheets
- Cover to be displayed at your listening station
Read aloud stories include:
Silk the Spider
The Grouchy Ladybug
The Bug Book
Leo the Lightening Bug
I Like Bugs
Ladybug Girls and the Bug Squad
The Ant and the Grasshopper
The Best Bug Parade
Blue Bug’s Vegetable Garden
Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo
Have You Seen the Tickle Bug
The Very Clumsy Click Beetle
The Very Quiet Cricket
Hey Little Ant
Bugs for Lunch
Roberto the Insect Architect
Miss Spider’s Tea Party
- Each code has been created through safeshare.tv to ensure no advertisements and a safe view for students. At the time links were created, they were all in working order. If you find a link does not work or has become disabled, please let me know so I can fix the link and send out a revised product.
- BEFORE purchasing, please make sure your school district permits the use of safeshare.tv. You can test this out by downloading and scanning my free listening center, using your classroom device that is connected to your classroom wireless.
- You will need a QR Code reader for this set; there are many FREE apps available
- Author, Level,and Book Picture are not included.
Check out my other listening centers:
Transportation QR Code Read Aloud Listening Centers
Families QR Code Read Aloud Listening Centers
March QR Code Read Aloud Listening Centers
Please make sure to leave some GREAT feedback!
Please make sure to follow my store for freebies and updates