PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Build A Gingerbread house is the perfect winter articulation activity for busy SLP's! Whether working in groups or individually, students will enjoy practicing their targeted sounds while building the gingerbread house of their dreams! With 28 decorations to choose from, students can get creative and stay engaged! Simply print the pages/phonemes you need (in i, m, or f positions) and your students will target articulation goals while creating fun and colorful keepsakes that they can take home to practice! All you need are scissors, glue and crayons (to color in the gingerbread house and objects)!
This package includes:
- 2 different Gingerbread house options (in B&W)
- 12 phonemes including: /b/, /m/, /p/, /k/, /g/, /d/, /t/, /f/, /v/, /r/, /l/, /s/
-**all phonemes come in initial, medial and final positions**
- 28 trials (gingerbread objects) per word position (a total of 84 sounds per phoneme) (in B&W)
- 36 pages of phonemes!
- Over **1000** articulation trials in total!
This Gingerbread House is perfect for:
- Articulation practice (I have students working on higher level articulation use the words in short phrases or sentences).
- Group work (gingerbread cookie in top right corner of page allows SLP's to easily see student's targeted sounds when working in groups or if child needs reminder).
- Phonological awareness
- Eliminating phonological processes
- Auditory bombardment
- Increasing student engagement
- Fine motor skills (coloring and cutting)
- Following directions
- Creative learning
- Identifying and labeling winter vocabulary
- Used alongside preposition work (ex: put the gumdrop above the door)
**Perfect for busy SLP's!**
Like what you see? Check out our other products on Speechbop!