Visit the links to my other resource books:
(sublinks break the books into smaller sections available for purchase)
Organizing and Planning for the First Days of School
- Getting Ready for the School Year
- The First Days of School
- Icebreakers and Games
- Planning for a Substitute Teacher
- Student Reflection and Goal Setting
- Discipline Forms and Parent Communication
How Build-A-Planner Works:
You design your own plan book! This resource book will provide you with the basics, but you get to design your ultimate plan book. Just follow the steps below!
1) Determine your needs. Look through all of the pages of this resource book to get ideas for how you want to arrange your planner. Photocopy or print the pages that you wish to include in your planner.
2) Consider adding additional pages (not from this book). If you want a printed class roster or seating chart template that is unique to YOUR room, you may have already generated that seating chart or roster yourself. Include it in this planner if that suits your needs.
3) Organize and add tabs. Once you know what you want to include, decide the best flow for your planner. Do you want a monthly calendar to come before or after your daily plans? Do you want a weekly view instead of a daily view? You get to decide!
4) Fill in blanks as needed. Many of the templates in this plan book have been designed to be used year after year.
5) Make copies. You might choose to make enough copies to last you the whole year or just one term at a time. Whatever you decide, now is the time to make the copies.
6) Finalize your planner and bind it!