Allow students to create their own snowman. Help them expand their utterances with a hands-on sentence-building task. This winter themed file folder is allows you to engage kids in a variety of language enhancing activities. Targets include: requesting, labeling, social interaction, simple sentence construction and so much more.
- Snowman template
- A collection of manipulatives: hats, scarves, mittens, noses (rock and carrot), stick arms (long and short), 5 buttons, mouth shapes (happy, sad, surprised, serious).
- Labels for file folder and label for envelope that stores sentence strips.
- 9 sentence strips and corresponding symbols to "fill in the blank". Add the symbols to the back of each strip to create a double sided sentences. This allows students to scan and select the vocabulary they need.
- Template for students to organize sentences.
- Instructions for assembling the file folder.
This is a printable product. Plastic envelop, Velcro and lamination not included.