Build-A-Turker: Open-ended Game
SLPs: Need an open-ended game to use with your articulation or language flashcards?
Teachers/Counselors: Need a fun holiday game to play in small groups?
I have the perfect game for you!
This file folder game was created as a reinforcer game to use in speech therapy sessions. It can be played in the classroom or at home as well. I use it by practicing speech targets in between each turn.
Each child gets a building board. They take turns rolling a die and putting pieces on their building board that go with the number they rolled (body, wings, eyes, beak, and feet). The first player who builds their Turkey wins!
This is perfect for the month of November/Thanksgiving!
The included instructions are for laminating and using it as a file folder and velcro game, you could also use it as a cut and paste activity.
: Cover for folder, inside of folder items, building boards, game pieces, constructable die, detailed assembly/game play instructions with pictures, and speech therapy ideas!
Optional materials: 6 sided die
Other Build-A-Series Games
• Build a Jack-O-Lantern Game: Open-end Game (for classroom or therapy)
• Build-A-Jack -O- Lantern FREEBIE
• Build-A-Leprechaun Speech Therapy Game: An Open Ended Game
• Build-A-Pizza: An Open-Ended Game
• Build-A-Robot: An Open-Ended Game
• Build-A-Snowman: An Open Ended Game
• Build-A-Turkey: An Open-Ended Game
• $1 Build-A-Series Categories Companion Deck
• $1 Build-A-Series Categories Companion Deck in Spanish (Las Categorías)
• $1 Build-A-Series Compare and Contrast Companion Deck
Other Thanksgiving/Fall Resources:
• Thanksgiving Themed Interactive Book BUNDLE! 10% Savings
• Thankful Mazes BUNDLE: A Speech Therapy Activity
• Dab-A-Sound Fall Edition: Common Articulation Targets
• Fall Hidden Pictures Color by Sound for K, G, F, & SBLENDS
• Fall No-Prep BUNDLE: Speech and Language Activities
• What's For Dinner? An interactive & adaptive book
• It's Dinner Time Articulation: A Speech Therapy Craft Activity