PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This versatile resource includes 144 printable letter cards in color and black-and-white. Use them for spelling, word work, phonics, RTI, letter names and sounds. Perfect for individual or group instruction and in SPED settings also. These cards work well for children who are unable to write but are able to progress in spelling and word building work.
What Is Included?
• 2 sets of vowels in red (including y as a vowel)
• 2 sets of the 21 consonants in dark blue (including *qu*)
• 1 set of word endings -ed, -es, -s, -ies, -ar, -er, -ir, -or and -ing in light blue
• 1 set of consonant blends and digraphs including bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr, vr, wr, ch, ph, sh, th, wh, lc, ld, lf, lk, lm, lp, lt, ck, nk, sk, rd, rf, rk, rp, rt, nd, shr, str, and thr in green
• 1 set of vowel diphthongs and digraphs including ai, augh, aw, ay, ea, ee, ei, ie, igh, oa, oo, ou, ough, and ow in orange.
• Three different recording sheets "Words I Can Make"
• Black/white PRINTER-FRIENDLY version of all 144 cards
• Example page and instructions
Use them with 9-pocket Page Protectors optionally or use them as a stand-alone for games, phonics, spelling and more!
Please see the FREE PREVIEW (green button above) for full-size samples of 9 of the cards, which are yours to keep just for checking it out!
Please note they WILL work in a standard pocket chart as well. One buyer commented: "These cards will be perfect for my RtI groups. Thank you for your reply to my question...they fit perfectly in my pocket chart and I don't even need to skip a row!"
All Rights Reserved. Purchaser reserves right to make multiple copies for his/her single classroom use only. Distribution in any way, including posting electronically on a website of any kind, are strictly prohibited. Multiple user licenses are available at the time of purchase or anytime after for an additional fee.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
SAVE $$$! Check out these BUNDLES!
Both of these MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES include the Build A Word letter flashcards.
Check out my other Word Work product!
THANK YOU for visiting my store!