Build ABC Phonics Skills: Teach Fingerspelling!
ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart
- Join over 300,000 families & educators who have learned how to fingerspell the alphabet using this simple Nellie Edge resource!
- Watch American Sign Language (ASL) video clips on Nellie Edge Kindergarten YouTube Channel for accurate fingerspelling and signing.
- Encourage families who want more free ABC Phonics support to view Nellie Edge Kindergarten website.
- Singing and signing is the BEST and EASIEST way to teach children letters and sounds!
- Includes a Parents as Partners letter.
"Wonderful! My students and I love incorporating Sign Language. Thank you!" Rhodora D.
This chart is the FOUNDATION of all of the handwriting and fingerspelling supports you will find on Nellie Edge Kindergarten TpT!
This ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart is designed to complement the "ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign and Read!" book and program by Nellie Edge and Sign2Me© Early Learning.
Videos made by Sign2Me© Early Learning.
"This [video] is great! My friend is a translator and recommended this channel to me to learn the basics." -Janae Figueroa
Click HERE to Follow My Store and to be notified of new Nellie Edge Kindergarten (PreK-1) products. All new items are listed at 50% off for the first 48 hours after posting! Leave feedback and earn TpT credits.
Follow Nellie Edge Kindergarten
Find resources and support on my website, NellieEdge.com
SMILES for joyful teaching and learning,